Saturday, October 10, 2009

Fall Festival

Today, we went to a Fall Festival at my parents' church. We spent a good part of the day outside. We ate chili, cornbread, and Jackson had his first taste of cotton candy. We went on three hayrides, because Jackson loved them so much. One sippie cup went overboard, and was hit by a car. Tragic, I know. There were different vendor booths sat up, including my very talented sister in law, Lydia. She had seasonal decorations, and very pretty beaded jewelry.

One of my favorite moments of the day was when my dad was dressed up as a pumpkin....I just looked at him and laughed and said, "OMG!! If I were like twelve, I would have said, Dad, you are like so lame. Like, totally, take off that costume. You are soooo embarrassing me. Whatever." He thought I was being serious. Funny, how your perspective changes when you are almost 30. He is a pretty cool dad.

Lovin' the fall. It is my favorite.








No comments: