Monday, October 19, 2009

Alabama Visit

Thursday night, we packed up our car, and Friday afternoon, as soon as Blake got off work, we headed south. We went to visit my family in Alabama. We stayed with my Aunt Sherry and Uncle James, and visited with my grandmother, and cousins, Sean, Erika, and Sawyer.

Friday night, we got there pretty late, and hung out at James and Sherry's house. Saturday, we visited with my grandmother, ate lunch at Riccotoni's, and headed to a farm that also had a pumpkin patch. We had a great time. There were lots of animals and tractors, so Jackson was having the time of his life. We went on a hayride, and got to see lots of pumpkins. We also got to go into a barn, and we let Jackson play in the hay. He loved it! That night, we watched football (well, I didn't). But, enjoyed the company.

Sunday morning, we went to church with my family, ate lunch, and went back to my grandmother's house. We had a great time!





























































2 comments:

The Sandefurs said...

I love the first pic of the three of you! Very cute!

Claire said...

All of the pictures are great, but I especially love Jackson's skeleton pjs. Too cute!