Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Registration Day 2014







 On August 4, Blake and I registered our Jackson for first grade!  We were all very nervous about this transition.  We had prayed over this decision, made many lists about our decision, and had many sleepless nights regarding our decision.  We so enjoyed teaching Jackson kindergarten at home, and he thrived.  Blake and I decided that we would like to see how Jackson would do in public school, and so far, it is going really well, too! I thought that I would feel more strongly about either decision once we got started, but that hasn't been the case.  They are both great choices for our family.  I tell Blake often...I wish Jackson could go to school a few days per week, and I could home school him the other days.  There are pros and cons to both decisions, so I am confident that we will continue reevaluating the school choice constantly.  Jackson's teacher is very kind, professional, and intelligent.  I know God hand picked Ms. Reed just for Jackson.  The first 9 weeks of school is over, and it went by SO fast.  Now, the countdown is on until Thanksgiving Break!  (42 more days) :)

No comments: