Sunday, May 11, 2014

Sunday Snapshots: Mother's Day Edition








We had a nice Mother's Day weekend!  Yesterday, Blake, Jackson and Claire planned a little celebration and it was very thoughtful and kind.  Blake interviewed the kids on video and played it to music....it made me cry!  I will treasure it forever!  Jackson took me on a walk, while Blake and Claire cooked dinner.  Blake gifted me with new tennis shoes and some new running clothes. I am so thankful for Jackson and Claire.  I am thankful that God picked me to be their mama!  They are my joy, and mean more to me than I could ever begin to put into words.  

Today, we celebrated each of our mothers.  We went to church with each of our moms, and had lunch with my mom, and went to Blake's moms later in the afternoon.  We are both very thankful for our moms.  They support us and love our children very much.  Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: