Friday, December 7, 2012

Gatlinburg 2012

























This week Blake had to attend a conference in Gatlinburg for work.  We left Tuesday evening and stayed until this afternoon.  We had SO MUCH FUN!  It really was nice to have a few days out of town. Tuesday night, we checked into our room about 11:00, and since Claire slept all the way up, she went to sleep about 3:00 Wednesday morning.  Wednesday, I hung out at the hotel with Jack and Claire...they both slept most of the afternoon.  We went to Red Lobster (Jack's choice) for dinner and swimming.  Thursday, I took the kids to Sevierville...I knocked over a tower of "Baby Alive"  dolls, and I thought Mr. Wal Mart was going to stare right through me....even though I picked them all up!  For dinner, we went to Apple Barn and then found an awesome Christmas Light Show to go through.  Friday, after Blake got finished with his meetings we went to Ober Gatlinburg.  Jackson has been asking to go ice skating.  He did so great!  It was such a blessing to be able to go on this trip. 

No comments: