|Back to School Shoe Shopping.|
|Mrs. Josie Jane Freeman|
|Jackson taking his first peek at his new cousin.|
|He was pretty excited!|
|Waiting to meet the newest Miss Freeman.|
A few other notes:
- Claire has started calling ice cream "happy." She will say, "I want some happy." When we get ice cream she says, "Yay! Happy." Tonight, we got ice cream, and she dropped it, and said, "Oh, no....happy." I think that is so cute!
- She has also referring to herself...as self. When she does something...she says, "Yay, self." And she refuses to say her own name.
- A dog got in our trash this morning and it was all over the yard. I was highly irritated.
- Blake, Jack, and I have been staying up way too late watching gymnastics every night.
- A couple of weeks ago, I started doing devotions with Jackson and Claire while they were eating at breakfast, rather than waiting until bedtime, and it is working. Some nights, we would be busy, out late, not home, kids too tired, etc. and we would not read our devotion. I hope we can continue this routine when preschool starts. Jackson is like a sponge these days, and I want to make the most of these opportunities. A while back he asked me a question about the Bible that I did not know the answer to. He told me he would ask Mrs. Nancy. Jackson said she knew everything about the Bible. :)