Thursday, October 13, 2011

Happy Birthday, Madeline Claire!!

There is an endless song, echoes in my soul
I hear the music ring



And though the storms may come, I am holding on







To the rock I cling





How can I keep from singing Your praise




How can I ever say enough, how amazing is Your love




How can I keep from shouting Your name




I am loved by the King and it makes my heart want to sing.





I will lift my eyes in the darkest night





For I know my Savior lives






And I will walk with you, knowing you see me through



And sing the songs You give



How can I keep from singing your praise





How can I ever say enough,




How amazing is Your love







How can I keep from shouting your name






I know I am loved by the King



And it makes my heart want to sing.



I can sing in the troubled times, sing when I win




I can sing when I lose my step and I fall down again




I can sing because you pick me up, sing because You're there





I can sing because you hear me, Lord





When I call to you in prayer






How can I keep from singing Your praise






How can I ever say enough, how amazing is your love



How can I keep from shouting Your name




I know I am loved by the King





and it makes my heart want to sing.




"Sing to Him, sing praises to Him; speak of all His wonders."
1 Chronicles 16:9




















I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalms 139:14



-Song lyrics are from Chris Tomlin "How Can I Keep From Singing"

6 comments:

Blake, Alisha, and Jackson said...

Lord, I am so thankful for this precious gift you have given us. Thank you for Madeline Claire. She brings more joy to our lives that we could have ever imagined.

Happy Birthday Claira Beara. Daddy loves you!
-Blake

Karen Ward said...

Happy birthday to Claire!!

The Sandefurs said...

Made me tear up...beautiful post. I feel sooo blessed and honored to be a part of such a special, momentous occasion. Happy birthday, Baby Girl!

Debbie Farmer said...

Oh my goodness, I've so enjoyed watching your children grow up. Their little faces bring such joy to my heart. The Farmers

Claire said...

Beautiful song! Beautiful girl. Love those bright blue eyes. She is a precious gift!

kathy said...

Love that precious girl!! She's beautiful!! Happy Birthday, sweet Claire!!