Sunday, September 4, 2011

Road Trip!













Saturday morning, we decided to take a little day trip to a nearby Mennonite Farm that I heard about from one of my friends. The farm is about an hour from our house. They are open daily and sale all types of vegetables, bread, jams and jellies, raw honey, spaghetti sauce, salsa, soaps, and even a homemade laundry detergent. We bought a few items (green beans, okra, bread, strawberry jam, and honey). I wanted to try the freshly churned butter, but they were sold out. I did not take any pictures of the place...I did not want to be disrespectful, and wasn't sure what the proper etiquette was, but is was a gorgeous farm. We snapped a few photos at a little stop that we made....a small airplane/gliding park.


1 comment:

The Sandefurs said...

I wanna go with you sometime on your adventures! Sounds fun and reminds me of a place back in IN that we would always go.