Monday, July 5, 2010

4th of July Weekend





I didn't get many pictures at all of our weekend festivities....Saturday morning, I realized that my camera battery was not charged, but did have enough "juice" left to snap just a few pictures. We spent the whole day with family, and it was lots of fun. We spent the afternoon at my parents' house, eating and swimming. Jackson has acquired a taste for my dad's grilled ribs, and he was quite the entertainer while eating his lunch. We spent the evening at Blake's grandparents' house, eating and hanging out outside. We then went to the fireworks show at the Lake...the people watching before the show never fails to entertain. Jackson loved the fireworks, and wasn't scared at all. Too bad our sweet dog practically destroyed our garage while the neighbors were celebrating....she ending up taking 4 Benadryl and sleeping really good last night. Poor girl.

No comments: