Tuesday, March 3, 2009

One Year Wellness Check


Facing forward in my new car seat. On my way to see Dr. Wiley.


Today, we had an appointment for Jackson's 1 year wellness check with Dr. Wiley. Jackson weighed 20 pounds, 2 ounces (15th percentile), and measured 30 inches long (60th percentile). His head circumference was in the 80th percentile. Dr. Wiley was pleased with his development and eating habits, and his bloodwork also looked great. Thank you, Jesus, for a great report.
Jackson also has been throwing up again. He has been okay since this morning, so hopefully he is on the road to recovery. I stayed at home with him today, but will probably go back to work tomorrow, and just keep him in until Thursday, just to be on the safe side. Alot of kiddos at work have had it, so hopefully I am not bringing germs home with me!









Jackson's new favorite thing to do, it to remove my air vent covers, and climb down into the duct work. Isn't that crazy? Love that baby!



4 comments:

Sara said...

Hope he feels better soon! I sent you a message on facebook...check it out for a good laugh!

Andi said...

isn't forward facing wonderful?? Yeah for a good visit with the doc!!

LTF said...

haha getting in the air vents is hilarious!

On the Ride of Our Lives said...

Who would have thought about taking a camera to the doc's? Great idea I hope he is better today.