Thursday, August 27, 2009

18 Month Wellness Check

Yesterday, Jackson had his 18 month wellness check with Dr. Wiley. We love Dr. Wiley!! Jackson weighed 25 pounds, 5 ounces (45th percentile) and 33 inches long (55th percentile). His noggin' was still in the 90th percentile. Jackson is right on target with all of his developmental milestones. He had received 2 vaccines yesterday, and has to go back for another in October. We are so thankful for a healthy little boy.

A Couple of Jack-isms at 18 months:
Me: I want my sippie cup.
Mo: Give me more of whatever you just fed me OR used as again.
Doe: Toe or Door
On: He grabs his shirt all the time, and lets people know..hey, it is on.
Yuck: Change this nasty diaper.

And my personal favorite: Mo Yuck...I pooped again. Get it off of me, mama.

Jackson's New Favorite Things at 18 months:
Elmo: Jackson LOVES Elmo.
Books: He loves to sit in Blake or my lap and read books for a very long time.
Shoes: Wants to wear them all the time. He toddles around in his PJs and "Sunday Shoes" quite often.
The Tractor: Loves to go for a ride on the lawn mower with Daddy after dinner.
Natural Chee Tos: He would eat the whole bag if we would let him. If he sees me put them in the cart...meltdown.

No comments: